Who doesn’t love a one pan meal? So easy on the kitchen clean up!
Today’s recipe is One Pan Roasted Shrimp Adobo with Tomatoes and Green Beans. YUM!
This recipe post is sponsored by my friends at Casa de Sante! Truthfully, I had never heard of Adobo seasoning before I received Casa de Sante’s product in the mail. Adobo seasoning did not disappoint! A savory blend with a slight kick of heat.
Casa de Sante’s low FODMAP Adobo Seasoning contains a mix of spices and herbs including: salt, asafoetida, paprika, black pepper, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Season shrimp or chicken with Adobo seasoning and your mouth is in for a flavorful treat! Of course, as a FODMAP certified product the Adobo Seasoning is FREE of garlic and onion. The seasoning itself adds plenty of goodness to the recipe but I also added some chopped chives (for more onion flavor without FODMAPs), garlic infused oil for that garlic-y goodness without the FODMAPs, along with freshly squeezed lime juice for that extra mouth-watering flavor.
Along side the shrimp, I added some colorful tomatoes and green beans. I brushed the veggies with just a little garlic infused oil for just a light garlic flavor, you can sub in plain olive oil if you prefer. Roasted green beans are my latest addiction. And I highly recommend you give them a whirl too!
I use frozen extra jumbo shrimp in this recipe. They defrost in just a few minutes in a colander with running cool water.
Outside of defrosting/cleaning the shrimp and trimming the green beans, this meal is reading in less than 20 minutes with only a 10 minute cooking time!
Casa de Sante has a nice range of delicious low FODMAP products, most certified low FODMAP by FODMAP Friendly. Shop here.
One Pan Roasted Shrimp Adobo with Tomatoes and Green Beans
- Serves 2
- 12 Extra Jumbo Shrimp--16/20 per pound (defrosted, cleaned and de-shelled except tail)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (yellow, red, orange)
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon garlic infused oil
- 1 tablespoon Adobo Seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Distribute shrimp on one size of baking sheet and green beans and tomatoes on the other.
- Brush 1 teaspoon garlic infused oil over veggies.
- In small dish, add 1 tablespoon garlic oil and adobo seasoning.
- Using basting brush, brush shrimp evenly with Adobo seasoning and oil mixture.
- Place pan in oven and roast vegetables and shrimp for 10 minutes, until tomatoes start to split open, green beans become slightly browned, and shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- Garnish vegetables and shrimp with chopped chives.
- Drizzle fresh lime juice over shrimp.
- Enjoy as is, or with a side dish of rice or quinoa for a heartier meal.
3 replies on “One Pan Roasted Shrimp Adobo with Tomatoes and Green Beans“
Louise T Bauer
Is the new soft white Udis bread OK for FODMAP diet?
Thank. You for a life saving website and all your great work
Hi Louise, what I found on the Udi’s website–looks low FODMAP to me.
Comments are closed.