Hey friends. Happy Thursday!
Today, I am sharing a new low FODMAP certified coffee with you that I recently tried. You may or may not know this about me, but I love my coffee!
Today’s post is a sponsored post from Golden Ratio. As always, I provide my honest feedback on any product I endorse.
So, let’s get down to the details. Golden Ratio is a low acid, lighter tasting alternative to traditional black coffee. Their “gold roasted” coffee beans are roasted at lower temperatures to create a coffee that is gold in color but with the same caffeine content. This coffee almost drinks like a tea. It has a lovely light and smooth flavor.
Golden ratio is “5x less acidic” than traditional coffee, this relates to the pH (acid level) of the final product. This may offer symptom benefits to individuals that are typically coffee sensitive or troubled by higher acid foods, such as traditional coffee.
The original Golden Ratio Gold Coffee is low FODMAP certified by Monash University.
I am all about iced coffee—any time of year. Golden Ratio can be served warm or as a cold brew following the simple directions below. Because the coffee comes in a tea like pouch it’s great for traveling too.
How to Brew:
- Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over one Golden Ratio pouch in a mug.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes (longer = stronger).
- Enjoy gold or with your favorite add-ins.
- Submerge one Golden Ratio pouch in 8 ounces of water. If batching in a pitcher, add one pouch for every 8 ounces of water added.
- Refrigerate for 12-18 hours (longer = stronger). We recommend letting it steep while you sleep!
- Remove pouch, add ice and enjoy* black or with your favorite add-ins. *For optimal freshness and flavor, drink within 48 hours of brewing and discard any remaining cold brew after 7 days.
Interested in trying Golden Ratio? Use my discount code: Kate15 for 15% off. Click here to shop!