Today’s recipe… rosemary infused roasted potatoes. DELISH!!
I am all about roasted veggies these days…roasting vegetables brings out their wonderful flavor.
I keep the skin on for a little extra fiber.
Just a little garlic infused oil, butter (to help them brown up), fresh rosemary (yum!), sea salt and pepper.
These potatoes make a great side dish with roasted chicken, grilled steak or baked fish. Add a salad and you have a well balanced plate.
Gotta love a nicely browned potato infused with fresh rosemary.
I am off to Nashville this weekend to speak on FODMAPs at an event hosted by the Medical Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. If you are a dietitian and going to #FNCE, you might want to join the fun! This will be a great learning experience! Jane Muir, PhD from Monash University’s FODMAP research team and Patsy Catsos, MS, RD will be speaking along with me! Register here!
- Serves 4-6
- 6 medium to large red skin potatoes, washed
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Keeping skin on potatoes, slice potatoes into French fry shape and place on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle evenly with oil and butter.
- Use a brush to evenly coat oil and butter on potatoes.
- Scatter rosemary and sea salt/pepper over potatoes, to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turn potatoes mid cooking point for even browning.