Well….HAPPY Friday! I hope everyone had a wonderful week! I had a great week working with many FODMAPers! I am so grateful that I chose a career that allows me to work with people and help them feel better so they can get on with their productive and happy lives. 🙂
I am quite happy its Friday! I love taking it down a notch, relaxing and sleeping in! I found out today that I will be heading to NYC in a couple weeks again for work. I am so excited to spend some more time with my daughter!
A nice combination of green beans + sesame oil + sesame seeds + soy sauce.
First, I sautéed some green beans in sesame oil and some sliced garlic pieces (remove garlic after infusing flavor FODMAPers) Add a splash of soy sauce and cover to steam for a few minutes over low heat.
Then dress the beans up with some toasted black and white sesame seeds.
- 4 cups green beans, ends trimmed and washed
- 1 garlic clove sliced to infuse in oil (FODMAPers remove after infused the flavor)
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons of sesame seeds, toasted (I used black and white)
- In medium to large skillet, add sesame oil and garlic over medium heat.
- Saute to infuse garlic flavor for about 1 minute--(FODMAPers remove garlic after oil is infused with flavor)
- Add green beans and stir while cooking about 3 minutes.
- Drizzle with soy sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and cover pan.
- Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Let simmer until green beans are fork tender.
- Drizzle with toasted sesame seeds.
ENJOY the weekend! Restore, refresh and relax!