Who doesn’t love a one pan meal? So easy on the kitchen clean up!
This recipe post is sponsored by my friends at Casa de Sante! Truthfully, I had never heard of Adobo seasoning before I received Casa de Sante’s product in the mail. Adobo seasoning did not disappoint! A savory blend with a slight kick of heat.
Casa de Sante’s low FODMAP Adobo Seasoning contains a mix of spices and herbs including: salt, asafoetida, paprika, black pepper, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Season shrimp or chicken with Adobo seasoning and your mouth is in for a flavorful treat! Of course, as a FODMAP certified product the Adobo Seasoning is FREE of garlic and onion. The seasoning itself adds plenty of goodness to the recipe but I also added some chopped chives (for more onion flavor without FODMAPs), garlic infused oil for that garlic-y goodness without the FODMAPs, along with freshly squeezed lime juice for that extra mouth-watering flavor.
Along side the shrimp, I added some colorful tomatoes and green beans. I brushed the veggies with just a little garlic infused oil for just a light garlic flavor, you can sub in plain olive oil if you prefer. Roasted green beans are my latest addiction. And I highly recommend you give them a whirl too!
I use frozen extra jumbo shrimp in this recipe. They defrost in just a few minutes in a colander with running cool water.
Outside of defrosting/cleaning the shrimp and trimming the green beans, this meal is reading in less than 20 minutes with only a 10 minute cooking time!
Casa de Sante has a nice range of delicious low FODMAP products, most certified low FODMAP by FODMAP Friendly. Shop here.
- Serves 2
- 12 Extra Jumbo Shrimp--16/20 per pound (defrosted, cleaned and de-shelled except tail)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (yellow, red, orange)
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon garlic infused oil
- 1 tablespoon Adobo Seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Distribute shrimp on one size of baking sheet and green beans and tomatoes on the other.
- Brush 1 teaspoon garlic infused oil over veggies.
- In small dish, add 1 tablespoon garlic oil and adobo seasoning.
- Using basting brush, brush shrimp evenly with Adobo seasoning and oil mixture.
- Place pan in oven and roast vegetables and shrimp for 10 minutes, until tomatoes start to split open, green beans become slightly browned, and shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- Garnish vegetables and shrimp with chopped chives.
- Drizzle fresh lime juice over shrimp.
- Enjoy as is, or with a side dish of rice or quinoa for a heartier meal.