I am married to an Italian and so antipasto is an essential appetizer at every holiday gathering. Most antipasto ingredients are low FODMAP, fortunately! Today’s recipe: a fun antipasto skewer.
The combination of flavors is pretty perfect in this little app. We enjoyed these skewers at an outdoor BBQ and campfire last weekend. Easy to prepare and deeeeee-licious!
Next week, I have a fun give-a-way. Casa de Sante offered up some of their onion and garlic free seasoning mixes. I am looking forward to trying their BBQ rub and Lemon Herb Seasoning. Will post a recipe and offer you all a chance to win a few packets of these low FODMAP blends.
- Recipe can be adjusted to your needs
- Serving size 2-3 skewers
- 1 small jar peperoncini
- 1 small jar pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 small container fresh small mozzarella balls
- Thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in thirds lengthwise
- Fresh basil leaves, washed and sliced in half
- 1 small container grape tomatoes
- small bamboo skewers about 6 inches long
- If peperoncini are large, cut in half
- Fold prosciutto into layered square to fit on skewer.
- Thread ingredients on skewer as desired.
- Serve on platter!