This is an easy and yummy salsa recipe. Great for any party…perfect for a football tailgate! Add this recipe to your low FODMAP appetizer list. If you are looking for more inspiration, check out my many low FODMAP appetizers here.
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes, deseeded and chopped finely
- Juice on 1 lime
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic infused oil
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, deseeded and finely chopped, if desired
- Cilantro, chopped (1-2 tablespoon), if desired
- Mix all ingredients except cilantro.
- Place in serving bowl and garnish w/ cilantro on top, if desired
- Serve with corn tortilla chips
Heading to Cali…to learn more about the gut microbiome at this wonderful conference! Will be sure to post a re-cap next week!