One of our family favorite breakfast cereals is Nature’s Path Gorilla Munch! This slightly sweet little ball of corn is so tasty. And my clients love it too! I have used this cereal in a variety of recipes….today’s featured recipe is a Gorilla Munch Trail Mix!In my recently launched balanced box for a digestive peace of mind, I created a super yummy chicken tender recipe with a nice crunchy coating including crushed Gorilla Munch. This recipe is exclusive to the box! Mmmm! Today’s recipe is super easy! Just mix some gluten free pretzels, Nature’s Path Environkidz Gorilla Munch cereal, a few semi-sweet chocolate chips, a handful of pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds) and salted peanuts. And you are good to go!
A sweet and savory combo…just perfect! I keep a supply on hand to take as a snack on the go. Want to whip some up? Well, then…here is the recipe!
- Serving size: ~1/2-3/4 cup mixture
- 2 Cups Gluten free Pretzels ( I use Synder's of Hanover GF pretzel sticks)
- 2 Cups Nature's Path Gorilla Munch
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 pepitas
- 1 cup salted peanuts (just salted, no extra seasonings)
- Mix ingredients and store in air tight container.