Today, I have a super easy baked zucchini appetizer that pairs beautifully with Casa de Sante’s NEW low FODMAP Caesar Dressing.
This is a sponsored post for Casa de Sante….but my thoughts and opinions about their products are my own, as always!
I don’t know about you…but I love sharing an app when I am out to dinner with my husband or at my home with my girlfriends…for “girl’s night out”. I love the combo of wholesome veggies with Parmesan cheese. 🙂
Today’s recipe is something you might find on a pub menu, BUT my recipe is baked not fried! Extra rich or high fat appetizers can trigger digestive distress. No thanks!
Today’s recipe is delicious Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries served with a side of Casa de Sante’s Caesar dressing…it is the perfect (low FODMAP) combo!
Casa de Sante’s Low FODMAP Caesar dressing is certified low FODMAP by FODMAP Friendly and has a yummy flavor! You will not miss the onion and garlic, I promise! It is a nice creamy blend of mayo, mustard, Parmesan, lemon juice, capers and pepper.
Enjoy this creamy dressing over salad greens or as a dip with baby carrots, sliced red bell peppers and/or wedges of fresh cucumber!
You are going to love these simple Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries…so good.
- Serves 4
- 2/3 cup egg whites, beaten
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 small zucchini (ends trimmed, sliced into wedges, about the size of a dill pickle spear)
- 1/3 cup Casa de Sante low FODMAP certified Caesar dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Set up assembly: Place egg whites in medium wide rimmed bowl & place Parmesan cheese on plate.
- Dip zucchini spear into egg white, shaking off excess egg white; then dip zucchini spear into the Parmesan cheese pressing lightly to allow cheese to adhere to zucchini, on all sides.
- Place zucchini on cookie sheet and continue with the rest of the zucchini spears.
- Bake on middle rack in oven about 6 minutes, then gently turn zucchini pieces over using a spatula and cook another 6 minutes or until zucchini is fork tender and lightly browned.
- Serve on platter with a side of Casa de Sante's Caesar dressing.