Thought I would share a few of my favorite traveling companions when I am away from home (including low FODMAP snacks.) Today, I am away in Ann Arbor, Michigan speaking at University of Michigan’s FOOD: The Main Course to Digestive Health course. A great program for dietitians interested in digestive health!
- My running sneakers. I like to stay active on my travels which helps clear my head, de-stress and exercise my heart. All good. Saucony brand are my latest favorite running shoes…it feels like I am walking on clouds!
- Land by land travel candle. Lavender is my favorite scent to help with relax and unwind.
- Aesop resurrection aromatique hand balm. This lotion is so hydrating and the scent of fragrant botanicals is fresh and calming.
- 88 Acres Dark chocolate & sea salt bars are made with simple recognizable and healthy low FODMAP ingredients making it one of my favorite traveling companions. And for those in New England, Market Basket now sells 88 Acres products!
- Fody Foods Woodpecker… perfectly portioned trail mix is a yummy & nourishing low FODMAP travel treat. (note: FODY is a client of mine & link is an affiliate link.)
- Chia shots are an easy way to boost the anti-inflammatory mineral, magnesium, and low FODMAP fiber. I add chia to my morning oats when traveling.