This recipe is amaze! So yummy!
If you like feta cheese, it’s feta, but better.
This recipe is perfect for your next gathering. Serve with rice crackers, thinly sliced sourdough white baguette (if you tolerate it) and carrot sticks.
- 6 ounces feta cheese, in brine
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper,optional
- Remove feta from brine and add to food processor, fit with steel blade.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil.
- Blend until creamy.
- Garnish with crushed pepper flakes mixing gently into mixture.
I hope your week is going well. I am having a great week. I bought new running shoes. Yay! I visited with my tax accountant who said I owed less $ than I anticipated….so I went shopping 🙂 and bought 2 new dresses! I am working on some very exciting projects which I will share with you soon! I feel grateful everyday that I work as dietitian, in a field, I absolutely love!
Oh…and most importantly, I have selected our Crunchmaster cracker give-a-way winner!! The winner is Luci C.! Thanks everyone for entering!