Hello Friends. I hope this week is going well for you!
I though I would share my latest obsession…Arugula Feta Dip. I absolutely love the peppery flavor of arugula. Do you?
This dip tastes great on grilled sourdough bread or vegetables, baby carrots sticks and cucumber wedges, as a sauce with grilled salmon, chicken or shrimp, or thin with a little water and use as a salad dressing over leafy greens.
The dip offers a nice flavor from the combination of garlic infused oil, goat and sheep feta cheese, arugula and fresh lemon juice. And…how about that color?!
- Serving size: 1/4 cup
- 4 cups baby arugula, washed
- 14 ounces feta cheese (I used a Dodoni Greek feta made with goat and sheep milk)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1-2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
- Add all the ingredients to a heavy duty blender, such as Vitamix, or food processor fit with steel blade.
- Blend until creamy.
- Serve with grilled sourdough bread or veggies, as a sauce with grilled chicken, shrimp or salmon.