These little no bake bite size cookies are just the right size treat!
I made these little cookies with just a few ingredients, including a little almond meal. In a small portion, 1/4 cup per serving, almond meal makes the Monash University FODMAP cut off and is a wholesome and nutrient dense ingredient.
A perfect little treat! Enjoy!
Today, my kitchen experiment is a low FODMAP chocolate and peanut butter lava cake! Oh yeah….stay tuned!
- Makes 10 balls; serving size 2
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons finely ground cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (I used the golden color variety)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Mix all the ingredients except the shredded coconut in small bowl until blended.
- Roll into 10 bites size balls.
- Roll ball into shredded coconut to cover outside of bite.
- Place cookies in the refrigerator to set.