These cookies were ridiculous. Ridiculously easy (yay!) to make. And super easy to eat. Um,….of course. 🙂
5 ingredients needed (6 if you want the chocolate chips!) Peanut butter, granulated sugar, 1 egg, baking soda, and oat flour. To keep them gluten free (if you need to be), just be sure to use gluten free oat flour. Bob’s Red Mill has a nice gluten free oat flour you can use.
Mix, scoop and bake. Even if you are not much of a baker, these cookies are a breeze to make…really, a toddler could make ’em.
When your job entails baking and tasting cookies during the work day…it’s a good life. I LOVE my job! 🙂
- Makes about 16 cookies
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter (stir well)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Option: Add in 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and/or chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar, egg in medium bowl with a spoon until creamy.
- Blend in flour and baking soda. Fold in chocolate chips and/or nuts if using.
- Scoop out by tablespoon onto cookie sheet leaving about 1 1/2 inch between cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (cookies should be lightly brown on edges)
Every August, the Scarlata family ventures to Nantucket, a quaint island off the coast of Massachusetts. It’s hard to put the beauty of the island in photographs or even words. It is a very special place. I encourage you to travel there (if you ever can) and take in its beauty. We have created numerous memories as a family on Nantucket. This year we rented a jeep and did some four wheel driving to Great Point Lighthouse for the first time.
I absolutely love seeing the gorgeous hydrangeas all over the island. I thought I would share a few pics with you.In all colors!Pink too!