Low FODMAPs Grocery Shopping List (pdf) / FREE
Free Low FODMAPs grocery shopping list.
Low FODMAP Cooking with Kate Scarlata (pdf) / $10 USD
This Monash University reviewed and approved cookbook covers the gamut including:
Breakfast nosh: such as Buckwheat Crepes, High Fiber Breakfast Porridge, Creamy Parmesan Polenta with Eggs and Maple Granola to yummy salads
Fabulous side dishes: such as Kale and Pumpkin Seed Salad, Quinoa Tabouli, Roasted Tomato Caprese and Savory Rice Pilaf.
Family friendly favorites: Mama Mia Meatballs, Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Peanut Sesame Noodles with Sautéed Vegetables and Tofu, Farmer’s Market Frittata and Tandoori Chicken
Delicious sweet treats: such as Oh Yeah Oatmeal Cookies, The Cheeky Monkey Smoothie, Easy Peasy Peanut Butter Cookies and so much more!
There are 47 recipes including a few popular blog recipes BUT the majority are brand spanking NEW! This is an e-cookbook, so you can download, print and get cookin’ right away! 10% of the profits of this cookbook will be provided to Monash University to support FODMAP research!
21 Day FODMAP Friendly Meal Plan (pdf) / $10 USD
This e-booklet contains 3 weeks of delicious menu plans and 14 recipes. Looking for FODMAP friendly breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner inspiration? Look no more. This e-booklet provides simple to prepare menus that will leave your mouth watering and your tummy tame!
FODMAP Education Patient Handouts (pdf) / $85 USD
Dietitians working with digestive health clients and the low FODMAP diet will love these easy to use reproducible patient educational handouts. In one easy to download packet, you will receive 11 reproducible handouts—9 newly designed handouts covering key FODMAP topics along with 2 more: Kate’s most recent FODMAP Checklist and Grocery List.
• FODMAP label reading: a snapshot of food ingredients that are high or low in FODMAPs.
• Reintroduction of FODMAPs: Details the re-introduction challenge phase of the diet and tips on diet therapy after any potential failed challenges.
• Low FODMAP vegetarian diet guidelines including sample menu ideas along with 2 favorite vegetarian recipes.
• Lactose content of foods
• Flavor without FODMAPs: Tips on flavoring your favorite recipes with seasonings safe on the low FODMAP diet.
• Fiber without FODMAPs: List of fiber-rich low FODMAP foods and guidelines for fiber needs
• Menu and snack planning on the low FODMAP diet.
• Simple low FODMAP recipes: a sampling of easy to make recipes including salad dressings, a basic muffin recipe with 3 variations and chicken broth.
• IBS symptom log and tracking sheet
• The low FODMAP diet checklist detailing foods high and low in FODMAPs
• FODMAP grocery list (complementary): colorful one page handout to make grocery shopping easier on the low FODMAP diet.