1-pint size container (10 oz) container Brussels sprouts
2 TB. Olive oil
1 TB. Butter
1 ½ cups cornbread bite size pieces (about ¼ of 8×8 pan of cornbread)
1 tsp. Bell’s Seasoning
Dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash sprouts, removing outer leaves, trimming bottom and cut in half.
- Place on cookie sheet and drizzle with 1 TB. Oil, ensuring that all sprouts get a bit of oil on them.
- Roast in oven for 30-40 minutes until browned and fork tender.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, add oil and butter.
- Toss in cornbread and sprinkle with Bell’s Seasoning, cook until corn bread toasts up to a light brown color, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- When sprouts are done, fold them into corn bread mixture and season with salt and pepper.
2 replies on “Brussels Sprouts Hash“