I have been running since I was 12 years old! I had a bit of baby fat that just wouldn’t budge and well, never looked back. I always wanted to run a marathon-the ultimate challenge. And well, I did it! In 2000, I ran the San Diego Rock’n Roll marathon and had a blast. I think most runners like to have fun….so I do enjoy running a road race with a bunch of crazy runners…every now and again… …Here’s a few of my favorites!
• james joyce ramble Dedham, MA
• falmouth road race Falmouth, MA
• san diego rock’n roll marathon I ran mine in 2000
• bermuda international half marathon I ran mine in 2006
• lake placid half marathon completed June 2011!
I like to run for charity. Why not run for a cause you believe in? It’s a win-win! There are so many opportunities to run or walk for a variety of charities. Consider running or walking for an upcoming event for your favorite charitable organization.