I’ve been getting many questions about the upcoming Charity Spin Ride at B/Spoke Studios in Wellesley, MA on April 20, 2019 at 12:30 –so I thought would take a moment to fill you in on this fun event.
This fundraising event is the very first of its kind, created to support well-needed research for IBS!
Let’s work out together and change the future of IBS!
For this event, 100% of the proceeds with go to Dr. William Chey’s research at University of Michigan. Dr. Chey’s research is making a difference in the lives of many living with his IBS. Click here to learn more about what his group is working on at University of Michigan.
We still have seats available –so please consider joining the fun. Click here to reserve a bike!
What to expect at the #IBelieveinyourStory Charity Spin Class:
- Fun, loud music! Enjoy a ride on a stationary bike at your own pace and think about absolutely nothing but getting in a great workout. It really is quite therapeutic!
- You will adore the instructor, Kara! My daughter and I love taking Kara’s classes! And she is making a special appearance for this event—on her day off! Thank YOU, Kara! 🙂
- The room is very dark, so don’t worry about looking sweaty or feeling like you need to keep up with the everyone. Just do you. It’s a welcoming atmosphere!
- B/Spoke will provide the shoes & help you set up your bike. Really, you just have to show up! But, please bring along a water bottle to keep yourself hydrated!
- There will be plenty of low FODMAP fuel to-go after the spin ride from FODY foods, Epicured, Owyn and Enjoy Life Foods.
- And for fun swag, we have FODY foods t-shirts and Epicured water bottles for all!
- Of course, stick around for a group picture at the end! I will be there—and definitely wants some fun pictures with you.