I don’t know about you…but I am really getting into all things made with pumpkin and maple this autumn. Yesterday, I made the most amazing pumpkin crumb cake! I will be sharing that recipe with you next week. Gear up…it is a good one.
To celebrate the season, I decided to do a fall inspired low FODMAP treat give-a-way!
Check out this swag…
A big shoutout to Superseedz, Simply Gum, Tonewood, Trueself and Justin’s for collaborating with me and making this give-a-way possible! Along with the FODMAPer tote, you will also win:
- Superseedz Maple and sea salt seasoned pumpkin seeds! I love these sweet and savory pumpkin seeds that make a nice topping for your morning oats, lactose free yogurt or add a delicious crunch to your garden salad. I am a BIG fan of pumpkin seeds as they are a great source of magnesium, a nutrient many of us fall short on.
- Simply Gum Maple flavor is one of my favorite flavors for this all-natural (sugar alcohol free) gum.
- Tonewood This pure maple sugar cube is way too fun! I love maple sugar, blueberries & pecans in my morning oats or in my freshly popped popcorn (try it, you’ll like it!) .
- Trueself Pumpkin Spice low FODMAP bars! These are fresh off the press, certified low FODMAP and created by a gastroenterologist! Great for a safe option on the go.
- Justin’s Maple Almond Butter. Gotta love a little maple infused almond butter. For a perfect combo, pair a tablespoon of almond butter with a banana for a quick snack on the go!
For a chance to win, simply leave a comment and share your favorite Thanksgiving tradition (food or not food related). Believe it or not…in the US, Thanksgiving is just about 3 1/2 weeks away!