1 roll polenta
2 TB. Olive oil
¼ tsp. Italian Seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1 garlic clove, minced
- Slice 4, ½ inch slices of polenta (reserve the rest for another day)
- Cut slices into bite size cubes (remove any excess water on polenta with paper towel so they don’t ‘spit’ at you when you put them in skillet.
- In small skillet add olive oil over medium heat. Add polenta cubes and sprinkle with seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cook until slightly browned, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add in minced garlic and gently mix.
- Serve warm on top of salad greens.
- Alternative seasoning: Montreal Steak Seasoning instead of Italian (Linda’s recipe)