We like them toasty and brown but cook as desired for your personal taste!
1-2 Kohlrabi bulb, ends trimmed, washed, skin in tact
1-2 TB extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare cookie sheet with thin coating of olive oil.
- Slice kohlrabi bulb in very thin slices. (I used a mandoline slicer) but you can use a sharp knife too.)
- Drizzle with olive oil to cover slices and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes and turn over or move around, then cook another 5 or so until nicely browned and potato chip consistency.
- Enjoy immediately!