Deelish Lemony Bread-Gluten free-FODMAPs friendly
1-2/3 cup Namaste perfect flour blend
1 tsp. gluten free baking powder
1 stick butter, room temperature
2 large eggs
3 tsp. lemon zest
2 TB. Lactose free milk
¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare loaf pan with a bit oil
- Mix flour and baking powder and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat sugar and butter.
- Add eggs one at a time beating to blend.
- Gently stir in lemon zest and milk.
- Add flour mixture and stir to blend.
- Add to prepared pan and place on middle rack in oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Create glaze by adding juice and sugar in microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir to blend until all sugar is dissolved. Pour over bread evenly and let sit to cool.
- Enjoy a slice or dress it up with a bit of powdered sugar.
- Everything looks better with a bit of powdered sugar, right?